Lake City, and Ocala, FL
1987-Present - Vitreo Retinal Associates, P.A. Gainesville, Florida
1989-2011 - Assistant Clinical Professor, Dept. of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, University of Florida
June 1986-June 1987 - Director, Residency Training Program and Instructor in Ophthalmology, Dept. of Ophthalmology, Washington University
Dr. Roseman received an award from the Heed Ophthalmic Foundation, from July 1985 - June 1986.
Trust your eyes to our experienced eye care professionals - in business since 1981.
Meet Dr. Roseman, who has been a doctor at Vitreo Retinal Associates, P.A. since
July of 1987.
Undergraduate - University of Pennsylvania, B.A., September 1973 - June 1977
Medical School - Case Western Reserve University, M.D., September 1977 - June 1981
Internship - Cleveland Clinic Foundation, July 1981 - June 1982
Residency - Barnes Hospital, Washington University, July 1982 - May 1985
Fellowships - Retina Consultants, Ltd., Barnes Hospital, Washington University, Vitreoretinal Fellowship, June 1985 - June 1986
American Board of Ophthalmology Diplomate - October 11, 1986
National Board of Medical Examiners Diplomate - 1982
State of Florida - July 1987
American Society of Retina Specialists
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American College of Surgeons
Paul Cibis Club
Education: University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Cum Laude, Sept. 1973 - June 1977
Case Western Reserve University, M.D., September 1977 - June 1981
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship, July 1981 - June 1982
Barnes Hospital, Washington University, Ophthalmology Residency,
July 1982 - May 1985
Retina Consultants, Ltd., Barnes Hospital, Washington University
Vitreoretinal Fellowship, June 1985 - June 1986
Appointments: Director, Residency Training Program and Instructor in Ophthalmology
Department of Ophthalmology, Washington University, June 1986 - June 1987
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, College of
Medicine, University of Florida, 1989 - Present
Vitreo Retinal Associates, P.A., Gainesville, FL 1987 - Present
Courtesy Faculty Member, University of Florida, College of Medicine
Dept. of Ophthalmology Clinical Assistant Professor, July 2009 to Present
Awards: Heed Ophthalmic Foundation, July 1985 - June 1986
Licensure: American Board of Ophthalmology - Diplomate, October 11, 1986
National Board of Medical Examiners - Diplomate #246696, 1982
State of Florida, July 1987
Professional American Society of Retinal Specialists
Affiliations: American Academy of Ophthalmology
American College of Surgeons
Paul Cibis Club
1. Roseman, R.L., Ellenberger, C.: "Slowly Progressive Optic Neuritis," Neuro Ophthalmology, Vol. 2, No 3: 185-194, 1982.
2. Roseman, R.L., Olk, R.J., Arribas, N., et al: "Limited Retinal Detachment: A Retrospective Analysis of Treatment with Transconjunctival Retinocryopexy." Ophthalmology 93: 216-233, 1986.
3. Roseman, R.L., Olk, R.J., Burgess, D.B.: "Krypton Red Laser Photocoagulation for Venous Occlusive Disease." Presented at the 1986 meeting of the Macula Society. Presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology, November 1986. Ophthalmology 94: 1120-1125, 1987.
4. Roseman, R.L., Olk, R.J.: "Grid Laser Photocoagulation for Atypical Central Serous Chorioretinopathy." Ophthalmic Surgery, Vol 19: 786-791, 1988.
5. Roseman, R.L.: "Avoidance of Gas/Fluid Exchange in Post-Vitrectomy Photocoagulation." American Journal of Ophthalmology, p. 86, July 1987.
6. Haperin, L.S., Roseman, R.L.: "Asperguillus Subretinal Abscess in an Intravitreous Drug Abuser." Archives of Ophthalmology, Vol. 106: 1651, 1988.
7. Grizzard, W.S., Kirk, N.M., Pavan, P.R., Antworth, M.V., Hammer, M.D., Roseman, R.L.: "Perforating Ocular Injuries Caused by Anesthesia Personnel." Ophthalmology 98: 1011-1016, 1991.
8. Roseman, R.L., Gass, J.D.: "Solitary Hypopigmented Nevus of Retinal Pigmented Epithelium in the Macula." Archives of Ophthalmology Vol. 110, October, 1992.
9. Roseman, R.L.: "Diabetic Macular Edema." The Florida Ophthalmologist, Vol. 13, No. 4, page 4.
10. Pieramici, D.J., Capone A. Jr., Rubsamen, P.E., Roseman, R.L.: "Lens Preservation after Intraocular Foreign Body Injuries." Ophthalmology 96: 1563-1567, 1996.
11. Nguyen, Q.H., Hamed, L.M., Sherwood, M.B., Roseman, R.L.: "Neovascular Glaucoma after Carotid Endarterectomy." Annals of Ophthalmology 97: 19-22, 1997.
12. Dedania V.S., Ghodasra D.H., Kay C.N., Roseman R.L., Johnson M.W.: "Ciliochoroidal Effusion and Acute Macular Neuroretinopathy associated with Cervical Traction Therapy." Retina Cases Brief Rep: 12(1):24-28, September 2016.
13. Katz K.A., Roseman J.E., Roseman R.L., Katz S.I.: "Dermatitis Herpetiformis Flare associated with Use of Triiodomethane Packing Strips for Alveolar Osteitis." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology: 60(2):352-353, February 2009.